Online Order Policies
Needle in a Haystack is a "brick and mortar" retail store located in Montrose,
We've been providing our customers with friendly, personal
service since 1973.
- We will not release personally identifiable
information about you without your permission (except as needed to provide
to you the products or services you have expressly requested).
- Payment information (Credit Card or PayPal) is sent through a
"secure session" established with Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This technology
protects your credit card information against unauthorized access.
- Personal information you provide (such as name,
address, phone, and e-mail) is never released to any
third party for promotional purposes.
- Credit Card payments for orders placed online are
securely processed via PayPal merchant
- Orders shipped to a U.S. address are sent via United
Parcel Service (UPS) or the U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- Estimated total shipping charges are indicated in
your shopping cart on checkout, but additional charges may be incurred if the shipping weight
exceeds 2 pounds or for orders of more than 5 items. We will notify you by e-mail of any
additional shipping charges that may apply.
- Your order will usually be processed and shipped
within 3-5 business days unless the item is
backordered. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order
indicating estimated delivery time if backordered.
- For inquires regarding your shipment status, please Email Us.
- State sales tax of 8.75% will be added to orders delivered within California.
- Items available for online ordering are for shipment only to US destinations.
We do not currently ship outside of the Continental US.
- Returns are only accepted for damaged or incorrect items. In such cases, you must contact us within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise and obtain a Return Authorization by contacting us via mail, phone or e-mail. Returned items must be in new,
- We will pay return shipping if the return is due to our error.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return
- If your purchase is damaged during shipment, please
notify the carrier (UPS or USPS) and contact us via
email within 48
hours to make arrangements for replacement or refund.
|Shop Hours. CLOSED THURS 4-18-19.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, if you are driving a long distance we advise calling ahead to confirm the shop is open.
Tue, Wed, Fri: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Thurs: 10:30 - 6:30pm
Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm