Online Order Policies
Needle in a Haystack is a "brick and mortar" retail store located in Montrose,
We've been providing our customers with friendly, personal
service since 1973.
- We will not release personally identifiable
information about you without your permission (except as needed to provide
to you the products or services you have expressly requested).
- Payment information (Credit Card or PayPal) is sent through a
"secure session" established with Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This technology
protects your credit card information against unauthorized access.
- Personal information you provide (such as name,
address, phone, and e-mail) is never released to any
third party for promotional purposes.
- Credit Card payments for orders placed online are
securely processed via PayPal merchant
- Orders shipped to a U.S. address are sent via United
Parcel Service (UPS) or the U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- Estimated total shipping charges are indicated in
your shopping cart on checkout, but additional charges may be incurred if the shipping weight
exceeds 2 pounds or for orders of more than 5 items. We will notify you by e-mail of any
additional shipping charges that may apply.
- Your order will usually be processed and shipped
within 3-5 business days unless the item is
backordered. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order
indicating estimated delivery time if backordered.
- For inquires regarding your shipment status, please Email Us.
- State sales tax of 8.75% will be added to orders delivered within California.
- Items available for online ordering are for shipment only to US destinations.
We do not currently ship outside of the Continental US.
- Returns are only accepted for damaged or incorrect items. In such cases, you must contact us within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise and obtain a Return Authorization by contacting us via mail, phone or e-mail. Returned items must be in new,
- We will pay return shipping if the return is due to our error.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return
- If your purchase is damaged during shipment, please
notify the carrier (UPS or USPS) and contact us via
email within 48
hours to make arrangements for replacement or refund.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, if you are driving a long distance we advise calling ahead to confirm the shop is open.
New Summer Hours for 2019:
Tuesday through Saturday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
*Saturday, 6/15/19 Opening at 11AM.*